Home Forums Insurance and Financial Questions If I do it abroad, will the clinic compensate me unsuccessful attempt?

8 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  Sumaira Afzal 4 months ago
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Marien Summers
    Participant
    @Miranda

Hi everyone! I am thinking about doing surrogacy abroad. Does anyone know, if I do it abroad, will the clinic compensate me unsuccessful attempt? I know how expensive it is. It would be a real waste if after so much effort the procedure would still be unsuccessful. Any experiences?

I have been doing IVF for many years in the States. Finally, they told me that the chances are very small. So I gave up trying. But now I am afraid of a failure. I know that decent clinics keep a close eye on the surrogate. Yet, how can I know for sure that nothing bad will happen? I am already stressed a lot. Plus, my family doesn’t support my idea with surrogacy. I need a guarantee that I will finally succeed.

Doll
    Participant
    @Doll

Hi Marien! I think the main thing for you is to find a proper clinic. I think it is better that to find a an imdependent surrogate mother. A clinic will give you more guarantees. When you sign up a contract, pay attention to every line. I was (and still is, actually), doing my treatment at Biotexcom in Kiev. Just mind that I was doing IVF with DE, not surrogacy. But anyway, I read the conctract. And it was saying that I have an unlimited number of attempts. Also it promised me a repayment in case of negative results. I am sure there is something similar with surrogacy. Just study the websites carefully, talk to the managers. I think, it is better to pay more knowing that you have a guarantee. At least, I feel safer this way.

Good luck to you! Warmest hugs!!!

Marien Summers
    Participant
    @Miranda

Thanks for your reply! I will keep in mind your advice. I agree that clinic offers you more protection. As for going abroad – I am a bit afraid of this risk. I think the medical care in the States is better. At least, we used to think it from early childhood. But I heard that in the States you have to be on the long waiting list before they find you a surrogate. So you may wait up to two years.

Doll
    Participant
    @Doll

It is a myth about the high quality of American medical care. Dear, if you see the words rating, the USA is not even in the first 10. And there are countries more developed in fertility treatments than others. I think, however, you should fisrt searach for a clinic, not for a country. Find the one that will povide you with security. I would advice to take a package service. So the clinic does your treatment and all the documents, provides you with food and lodging. I think it is really convinient.

sarmad shah
    Participant
    @sarmadshah98

hello Marien Summers.
    First of all i would like to tell you why you should have surrogacy….
    1. its clear already that you have been doing IVF for couple of years and unfortunately it did’nt work
    2. the second thought is adopting one.. well no doubt its a good thing but there are chances where u feel that the kid is not yours
    3. lets talk about surrogacy. i m telling u all of this cause one my dearest one was in your place so i would like to help as maximum as possible. surrogacy is best in this condition regardless of the path the kid will be biologically yours. my cousin had the same problem and she consulted the Biotexcom in Kiev.
    4. the answer to your question is you should definitely go for biotex because there are unlimited number of attempts with ur payment back in case of failure. so try as much time and u’ll succeed 100%.
    5. they offer free food , accommodation and transportation and the best part is the first consultation is free. why go to expensive places where you have to pay more and the results are not gurranteed.
    6. biotex is the place for you maybe i’m exaggerating a little bit but a life without children …. i have seen the pain its unbearable.

in the end i would like to say i will pray for you and wish u a good fortunate.

Clementine Carson
    Participant
    @ClementineCarson

Hello Marien Summers!!!! I am sorry for your failure so far. I know through which situation and condition you have gone. It’s really a heart touching thing. As you are looking for surrogacy then once I have watched a webinar of a clinic that was offering economical packages and was saying that their success rate is more than other clinic in Ukraine. If you want to find surrogate mother, then should visit their website and have an appointment according to your feasibility. One more important thing is not a single clinic will give you 100% surety of success. It will be your luck and fruit of prayers. So best of luck!!!!

Clementine Carson
    Participant
    @ClementineCarson

I am agreeing with Doll. She is on right thing. Whenever you are going for a treatment specially abroad then you should prefer their services. How well they will manage you. Because persons with you have no right to suffer. They should sit at a suitable place. Once I watched a webinar of a clinic on YouTube and the lady was offering all these services. Then I realized the importance of these things. That clinic was a surrogacy clinic in Ukraine. Even they provide a transport facility and they will receive you from airport. A house like environment is provided. So my suggestion is don’t forget these things while you are travelling abroad. Thanks!!!

kim
    Participant
    @abby9

hey, Let me help you by sharing one of my friend’s story with you that might help you in making your decision with more faith and also might help you convince your family a little more.My friend, at the early stage of her marriage, got to know that she was infertile so she became very depressed as she couldn’t even get IVF, IUI done so she started looking for other means and surrogacy came in front of her where she was able to get donor eggs as well as her own choice.Actually one of the doctors gave her this idea so she looked it up on the internet and searched the prices in different countries and found a clinic which was very reasonable with max facilities being offered she took the information that could be possible and went there straight.There she was not even a pinch regretting her decision and later she came back with a beautiful little girl and now she has two from the same procedure of the same place.She talks so highly of that place, their accommodation, multilingual staff which is highly qualified as well.Also, the people are the nicest according to her.So kindly look into this option more.Ask me anything I can connect you with my friend as well.I hope you succeed in making the best possible decision soon.

Sumaira Afzal
    Participant
    @afzalsumaira

Hi I am glad I saw your post since I can help you a lot with this. I have a lot of information about surrogacy and experience about it through my sister. She had Osteoporosis so her bones hurt a lot. However, she got married and then she wanted to have a child. Her condition obviously would not allow her to have a natural birth. So in order to have a child her and her husband turned towards surrogacy. Away from the United States there are two things you need to know about surrogacy. The rates over there are far cheaper, some clinics have packages and a normal package would cost around 39 to 40 euros. So it is a far better option to have it done abroad simply for saving thousands of dollars. However, if you properly research and look through it you can find clinics that do not do it only once. There are certain clinics that will allow you an infinite number of tries. For example my sister got her surrogacy done from a clinic called Biotexcom. It is based in the Ukraine and the best thing about them is that they let you have an infinite number of tries and they will not stop until the surrogate gets pregnant. I find that it is far better to go abroad since it is cheaper and it is a definite possibility of you getting a child. So Biotexcom is a clinic that I would definitely recommend to you because of the fact that they have infinite tries, cheaper rates and a very helpful staff working for them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active